Are you feeling overwhelmed? Have you been struggling to get everything done all at once?
If your business have kicked off the grounds and you’re generating leads, but you’re not getting the consistent results that you’ve envisioned, then you have come to the right place! With real estate wholesaling, starting off can feel overwhelming. It can be tempting to reach out and try everything at once. You’ve done all the preparations, all the studying, and watched all the successful wholesalers, but you’re not where you want to be at, yet.
Here’s why you may be stuck!
Watch this video right here!
- Preparation. Coming up with a specific approach on utilizing resources and leads can help with other phases.
- Marketing. Researching and finding leads can be the most daunting stage, but it is one of the important ones. Without this, you can’t move forward.
- Talking with Leads. This will set you up with deals and closing so make sure you know how to connect!
- Contracts. After you’ve established your leads, you can move on to closing and creating contracts that will bring you profit.
- Scaling. This is for when your business is growing and you can bring in more people to increase your marketing and leads.
Now that you recognize each phase, the most important thing for you to do is identify which one you may be stuck at. Keep in mind that less is more when it comes to wholesaling. As you may know by now, bouncing around these steps and running in multiple directions means your aim won’t be far.
A methodical approach will help enormously with your business. Focus on mastering your current phase and then shifting on to the next. The three most important phases are marketing, talking with leads, and contracts, and they are also the three common phases for investors such as yourself to be stuck. Generating high quality leads from the start will go a long way and help the next stages go over smoothly.
That sounds great, Steven, but what about the Real Estate Gurus? Shouldn’t I be doing the same things as them?
The worst thing you can do to yourself is compare your business to the guru’s business. They’re at a completely different phase and while it may be appealing to try and duplicate their success, you shouldn’t be doing what they’re doing. You will just stay stuck in a circle doing ten different things, and experiencing frustration and burnout.
Going with one purpose, one direction is your most powerful tool.
I want to help you develop laser focus for your business!
To your success,
If you are Ready to TRANSFORM Your Wholesaling Business, Click here to Book a Free Strategy Session with me right now!